Málaga retreat October 2018
“Awaken your senses”
A wonderful journey of deep holistic immersion in the natural beauty of Southern Spain
«Awakening it is not changing who you are
but discarding who you are not»
What are we offering with this retreat? Why this retreat is for you?
- A real retreat where you will draw your attention inwards.
- How many times a day you hold your breath without being conscious of it? How many seconds during your meal are you aware of the flavors, the textures, the characteristics of the food that you put in your mouth and later will become part of your body? How many times do you look without seeing?
- You need a break of the business of your life, of the outside searching, of the appearance, of the image and the shapes. You need to take a better and deeper look using your senses instead of your rational thinking.
- You are looking for some guidance that can stimulate you in order to help you to discover your inner world, your inner self.
IF SO YOU SHOULD KEEP READING… THIS RETREAT HAD BEEN PREPARED AND PLANNED FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU!
Jennifer Beard – The retreat met all my hopes and I left it feeling grounded
and able to face up more serenely to my daily challenges
– Awaken your senses last edition –
With us you will…
- Reconnect with your senses and intuition, enhance your Yoga practice and energize your body and mind.
- Draw your attention inwards and start trusting your senses to achieve results and move through challenges with ease.
- Be guided through an exploration of your senses with Yoga, Meditation and other practices. That will enable you to slow down, soften, breath deep and move naturally to accomplish more with less effort.
- Enlighten your ability to move with ease, breathe your troubles away and awaken your senses to restore your energy.
- Learn powerful tools to achieve balance and enrich your journey towards a joyful practice and lifestyle.
- This approach will improve not only your yoga practice but your daily life, health, work, relationships and longevity.
- And the last but no less important, you will have the chance to connect with people that is looking the same as you. The group will inspire and support you, as well as the retreat guides. Perhaps that is the impulse that you need and you are not having now.
Spiritual awakening is awakening of the dream of thoughts.
DO YOU WANT TO HAVE AN OVERALL EXPERIENCE WITH THIS RETREAT?
WE OFFER YOU MORE…
You will enlighten your ability to move with ease, breathe your troubles away and awaken your senses to restore your energy.
Our program is designed to awaken all 5 senses through Yoga to achieve total presence in the here and now.
You will learn powerful tools to achieve balance and enrich your journey towards a joyful practice and lifestyle:
- 2 daily themed Yoga practices: an energizing morning flow and a gentle/yin yoga with the sunset.
- Daily Meditation practices
- Yoga and Wellness Workshops: Natural movement, Nutrition-conscious eating and more!
- 1 Sound bath: The sounds of a Tibetan gong and singing bowls will accompany you gently o
n your meditation journey, with a regenerative and cleansing effect
- Mystic therapy session: It is a hands-on, energetic meditation practice that leads us to experience our true nature: pure love. This practice leads you to a state of complete relaxation. It promotes physical and emotional healing, clearing and transmuting energetic blocks from the body, mind and spirit unit
- 1 Guided excursion to explore the “Caminito del Rey” (King’s Little Path) which is built onto the side of the limestone rock face at The Gorge Desfiladero de los Gaitanes, a natural canyon and reserve. This excursion offers spectacular, heart-stopping views down a sheer drop to the churning waters.
- Healthy catered vegetarian and vegan meals
Whether you are a beginner or advanced yogi you will discover new wonderful horizons!
Simona Foletta – The class I liked the most is the Yin Practice
where we had to do touch exercises with a partner
and then hug everybody blindfolded.
It was really powerful and I found it great to establish
a connection with the other yogis.
In the end I think I was laughing to avoid crying because it was really emotional
– Awaken your senses last edition –
7 Days & 6 Nights for Awaken your senses
5 – 11 October 2018
- 07:00-08:30- Sunrise Daily Yoga Practice + short meditation
- 08:45 -10:00- Breakfast
- 10.30 – 12.30 Workshops/ Hiking tour/ others
- 13:00-14:00. Healthy Lunch
- 14:00-17:45 FREE TIME
- 18:00-19:15 Gentle Yoga Practice/ others
- 19.30-20.30 Healthy Dinner
- 20.30 Meditation/ documentary (optional)
(*)The schedule is flexible. It will adapt to the needs of the group or other reasons.
The Venue at Sierra de las Nieves, Costa del Sol – Málaga
Go to Nature to be shooted and healed
and to have your senses put in order
Raquel – Omceanyogi
I am a nature lover and world traveller.
I started contemporary dance at an early age and had been practicing Yoga for 10 years, however It was in 2012 when I realized how powerful and influencing yoga was for me and can be on people’s existence.
Yoga has totally changed my life, has empowering me to be happier, trust in herself and follow my dreams until becoming reality.
And that is what I want to transmit you in each class, yoga is much more than exercise and breathing techniques. It is a philosophy which gives us the tools and experience which we can take off the mat into our daily lives.
You will enhance self-confidence, rediscover the community feeling and find new aspects of yourself. I will challenge you and conquer your heart with a bright smile!
Daniela – Bloom Lifestyle
Daniela is a yoga guide and Holistic health coach whose passion in life is to share good vibes in and out of the mat.
Her yoga journey began at 15 years old when she discovered the endless benefits and the invigorating feeling of freedom that came with a regular yoga practice.
Yoga allowed her to trust her intuition, heal from within, and find ease in challenges through awareness.
Ultimately, her goal is to inspire people to follow this journey of introspection and peace. With a love for health, movement and healing practices she has been leading classes and workshops since 2014.
Click here for more info about Daniela – Bloom lifestyle
Xavier Monnet - Lovely yoga retreat with a clear path to follow
for the different senses exploration. It gave us the opportunity
to take some quality time to ask ourselves about important questions
as who we are, what are our talents, what can we be useful to.
Are we conscious enough in our daily life
of the luck and the great opportunities we have
to live free and meaningfully?
This retreat gave me the opportunity to learn more about myself
and to decide to take actions as to be a better listener
and let more space to my inner self to express its needs and desires.
I will also be a better friend to myself and do my best
for using my mind as a tool to build a better world for me and for the others.
- Awaken your senses last edition -